My spinning is getting less and less lumpy!!!
I don’t have any piercings right now.
I’m debating getting my ears pierced. I can’t decide if I want to or not. On one hand, amazing, cute earrings but on the other, possible infection and extra holes in my body.
Are you trying to tell me that you think that I am Anastasia ? - Anastasia (1997)
Zuko’s dumb grin every time Mai says or does anything is the greatest thing. He looks so stupid! He’s the Firelord, and instead of being calm and dignified, he’s just a sixteen year old kid that grins like a moron every time his girlfriend acknowledges his existence. And it is glorious.
Journalist and artist Shirin Barghi has created a gripping, thought-provoking series of graphics that not only examines racial prejudice in today’s America, but also captures the sense of humanity that often gets lost in news coverage. Titled “Last Words,” the graphics illustrate the last recorded words by Brown and other young black people — Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant and others — who have been killed by police in recent years.
Tell me about your body
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
Cap ‘n Quote: Pride and Prejudice (2005)
request by neatandproper:
Elizabeth Bennet: He’s been a fool about so many things, about Jane, and others… but then, so have I. You see, he and I are so similar. We’ve been nonsensical! Papa, I…
Mr. Bennet: You really do love him, don’t you?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very much.